Dubai is a country well-known for its innovative constructions and its sophisticated lifestyle. Moving to Dubai is, without a doubt, a marvelous experience because the country encompass both traditional local customs and laws while the European way of life is present at the same time. Obtaining a permanent visa is not complicated for European people although the process requieres a lot of paperwork.
Dubai has a burgeoning economy and it is a country that offers many investment opportunities and tourism activity is welcomed. There are many reasons that can help you to take a decision:
Once you’ve decided to move to Dubai, one of the most important things to do before your move is to plan and organize. Moving out and packing things up don't have to be a nightmare. You must take the time to make a list with all the tasks that you need to do before, during, and after your transfer. It is important to make a detailed inventory of all things that you will carry with you.
- Dubai is a country with amazing progress and developments.
- Dubai has great companies and offers great jobs.
- No personal income tax.
- Cultural diversity.
- There are many hotels, restaurants and great beaches.
- Sports, leisure, fun, shopping.
- Dubai has a good accessibility from Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
- Stable weather.
Tips for a stress free moving
- Clear out the closet: The best time to get rid of everything that you do not use is when you start to move out. It is time to decide what you will carry with you.
- Select a moving company: The differences that you will find among several moving companies consist of the prices and the services that they offer. Moving companies calculate their prices based on the quantity of things to be transported, the travel distance, the type of furniture, and the number of people needed to transfer all the things. It is important to decide the best movers; do not solely rely on the high prices for that.
- Packing: During the packing process, it is necessary select the suitable type of cardboard boxes and mark them according to their priority. It is better if you write on each box stating the kind of belongings that are packed inside them. Be sure to write down if it’s ‘fragile’ or ‘this side up’. State the part of the house where all the contents belong to and the contents that are inside the box.
- Get started early: Take your time to pack your belongings; the required time should be calculated according to the quantity of things that you have to move. Moving companies offer boxes and packing materials.
- Hire a babysitter: If you have children, it is advisable to hire a babysitter to care of your children during the move. If you have a tight budget, you might drop your children in the house of a friend or a relative.
- Inform everyone: Make sure to inform to the respective authorities and services providers (water, gas, electricity, cable, etc) that you are moving so you can close or transfer your accounts.
- Have a toolkit: Make sure you carry with you a toolkit for any problem that may arise during during the move.